Harry Potter in Real Life?! Harry Potter in Real Life?!

Quality stuff man! Great designs & good idea. My only discomfort was the audio but im a bit nerdy like that. Sense of humour in it was very funny too and very professionally executed in my opinion which is why im giving the full 5 :)

Good luck dude

Crunchlins responds:

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback! :)

Honest Bank Commercial Honest Bank Commercial

Lmao amazing

sadakab responds:

Haha thanks man! Love your logo btw

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

If i could give this 6 stars i would. flawless

Besterest Game Ever Made Besterest Game Ever Made

being fair, the stuff said on here is f**kin hilarious nice

AntiTone - My World [creator contest winner] AntiTone - My World [creator contest winner]

Beautiful composition man, Drums are sounding really original too

EnNinja responds:

Thanks m8 :3

Monody (feat. Laura Brehm) STEMS Monody (feat. Laura Brehm) STEMS

Great vocals and the FX are beautifully balanced! Not to intense where they make the vocals to breathy but just enough to give such a great space. What Key is it in? apologies if its stated somewhere! haven't seen tho

It's You It's You

Not really a fan of this sort of music but i do dig it and can see what you've done. Percussional elements drive the song along really well at a good pace whilst the bassline grooves it along nicely, well played. This is actually more likeable to me than the shit you get on the radio, it's more filled out, quite a few elements all kicking of all complimenting each other really well.

You used the vocals samples sparingly but it's made them more effective in my opinion so good job.

Don't really have any beef with anything in this personally. As a "suggestion" though i'd recommend transposing the vocals down by -5 or -12 or something if you want to give it a more Soul feel or element to it!

awesome work dude!

R4R?

in My Dreams. COTM. in My Dreams. COTM.

Cant tell if its the angle you took the photo at which makes the perspective of the art weird, even so, its solid work and looks great.

MidnightBlack63 responds:

This was just the close up, the bigger version is in another entry

Bad kitty! Bad kitty!

That's really cool and unique design well done :)

Precision Jump 3D Precision Jump 3D

Really good - under some inspection though it looks like the feet do a very small moon walk when they hit the other side, looks off to me but i could be completely wrong & if it hadn't been on loop i wouldn't have noticed so 5/5 :).

ShadyDingo responds:

Thank you for the 5/5! And yes, it was pointed out on another site about the subtle foot slide and its silly that I missed it after all that time. But, the changes have been made and more care shall be taken in the future.