Harry Potter in Real Life?! Harry Potter in Real Life?!

Quality stuff man! Great designs & good idea. My only discomfort was the audio but im a bit nerdy like that. Sense of humour in it was very funny too and very professionally executed in my opinion which is why im giving the full 5 :)

Good luck dude

Crunchlins responds:

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback! :)

Honest Bank Commercial Honest Bank Commercial

Lmao amazing

sadakab responds:

Haha thanks man! Love your logo btw

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

If i could give this 6 stars i would. flawless

Besterest Game Ever Made Besterest Game Ever Made

being fair, the stuff said on here is f**kin hilarious nice

GTB feat. Haneul 하늘 - Distance (Original Mix) GTB feat. Haneul 하늘 - Distance (Original Mix)

Long time no review dude! The track is great and a refreshing twist on trance which works, well done man! My only comment would be to have the vox slightly sidechained to the kick to help it come through as it sounded a bit buried in the climax, do that and u get my extra 0.5 star, great job man!

Dj-Gonzo responds:

Hey D00FY! It's been a while isn't it?

Glad you enjoyed the track, we had issues regarding the sidechain with the vocals, it didn't turn out as well as I wanted it to be, so I had to put it away for the Trance part. I know it might sound a bit "raw" and covered this way, but the other way around could have turn out way worse. Anyway, thanks for the advice, I'll train my sidechain skills for the next time. ;D

wavefire - limited all wavefire - limited all

Really digging that guitar synth that comes in at like 2.58! like loads, what vst is it?

Entire track has a great feel tbh really enjoyable.

only snag would be the drums although at the start they sound amazing as the song progresses they feel weak against instruments, maybe use one of them "phat" 8th note House kicks underneath later on? great track though dude well done.

AntiTone - My World [creator contest winner] AntiTone - My World [creator contest winner]

Beautiful composition man, Drums are sounding really original too

EnNinja responds:

Thanks m8 :3

in My Dreams. COTM. in My Dreams. COTM.

Cant tell if its the angle you took the photo at which makes the perspective of the art weird, even so, its solid work and looks great.

MidnightBlack63 responds:

This was just the close up, the bigger version is in another entry

Bad kitty! Bad kitty!

That's really cool and unique design well done :)

Precision Jump 3D Precision Jump 3D

Really good - under some inspection though it looks like the feet do a very small moon walk when they hit the other side, looks off to me but i could be completely wrong & if it hadn't been on loop i wouldn't have noticed so 5/5 :).

ShadyDingo responds:

Thank you for the 5/5! And yes, it was pointed out on another site about the subtle foot slide and its silly that I missed it after all that time. But, the changes have been made and more care shall be taken in the future.